The Burlington Community
We recognize that giving back to the community that supports us is vital in the wellbeing of our neighborhood as well as our business. We take great pride in our involvement and appreciate all of the wonderful people that contribute to making our Burlington, Vermont community the best it can be. Members of our team serve on boards and committees, participate in fundraising, volunteer, attend benefits, and work closely with local organizations to help make an impact. As a company we not only provide sponsorships and in-kind donations but we actively participate in many events. Below is short list of those events:
- Pond Hockey Classic (Colchester, VT)- February
- Special Olympics Torch Run (Burlington, VT) - June
- Windjammer Golf Tournament benefitting Camp TKT(Waterbury, VT)-July
- UVM Athletics Golf Tournament (Burlington, VT)-July
- VT Epilepsy Mud Volleyball (Rutland, VT)- August
- Travis Roy Foundations Wiffle Ball Tournament (Jericho, VT) - August
- Breast Cancer Awareness /Trinchero Wine Promotion - September/October
- The March of Dimes Star Chefs (Burlington, VT) - November
- The King Street Youth Center Holiday Dinner (Burlington, VT) - December
Because of the volume of donation and sponsorship requests that we receive at the Windjammer Restaurant, we have provided some donation request guidelines:
- Please submit your request in writing at least 2 weeks in advance of the date the request is needed
- Please provide the name of the organization or event, contact name, phone number, e-mail address, date of event, location of event, and purpose of event in your written request.
- Typically donations from the Windjammer Hospitality Group are in the form of $25 gift certificates.
- To expedite your donation request, please email, fax or mail your written request to the address below:
The Windjammer Hospitality Group
Attn: Human Resources
1076 Williston Road
South Burlington, VT 05403
We will do our best to respond to every request, but if you do not hear back from us within 14 days, it is because we were unable to contribute to your cause. Thank you for all that you do in our community and for your support of our business.